Support Forums

Full Version: How are you Gonna tell the Internet You're Dead?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I already made this thread at HF, but being that QnA died. I just wanted to know your opinions on SF.

I wouldn't tell them I'm died, my opinions been tossed around a lot but I'm sticking with this one for awhile.
I wouldn't want a post made. Probably some people I knew for awhile online would be told, but the people I meet here aren't that important to announce my death.

So, I wouldn't tell the internet.
Yeah cause I don't know how QnA would have took it, being that people posted it.
How would you tell the internet that your dead if your dead? But anyway i would not tell the internet that I'm dead.
If the internet knew i was dead that would be "AWESOME" i would be well-known for being dead?
Realize QnA loved trolls, even if they were insulting him like they are, he'd still not give a fudge.
I never knew QnA but he has a lot of support on HF so i think the thread was a good thing it brought a lot of people together.
One of my good friends goes on HF as well, so he'd most likely make a post, if I did die.
I'd only tell my family and close friends. Well I wouldn't tell them, but yanno.
This thread makes no sense.

You're asking if I would tell people on the internet that I'm dead, if I was dead?

Do they have computers in heaven?
Pages: 1 2