Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"what you dislike about Black Ops?"
I dislike the inconsistency of the knife. One moment someone knifes you from 10 feet away (exaggeration, obviously), the next moment you knife someone next to you and miss.
Only things I like in black ops are scalpel and tomahawk other stuff are not my style. I prefer more playing MW2 because it's more realistic weapons and kinda gives me better feel of war. Smile
Well to be honest I dislike everything about Black Ops. But the overlay and the graphics of the game are pretty impressive.
too much videos , I want more and more action
I hate the server's the most.
I have never played black ops before so I dont have an opinion about it but from what I have seen it looks like a nice game.
I seem to die from behind a lot in this game. Also the weapon variety isnt as good as MW2.
I don't like so many things about that game.
1# The gfx are so bad in that game. I mean most guns look like a big hunk of metal
2# There is no quick scooping
3# They banned me forever
Yea that game was a major fail.
There are very bad maps, there weapons are so expensive and the guns you get when your a low rank are better then the guns you get at level thirty plus, campaign is too short and needs an expansion, zombie maps are very bad besides one of them, the servers are laggy and the players are just ignorant little kids that think they are good, but i guess you get them little kids in every Call of Duty game.
I dislike everything there is to like about Black Ops.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifa 13 or CoD Black Ops 2 glitches for xbox 360????????? robgh1 3 1,404 07-11-2013, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  [XBOX ]Playing Black Ops All Night, Join Me. F.ate 8 1,898 02-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Last Post: chasejjj
  Why do you hate Black Ops? Mayhem 74 20,673 11-06-2011, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Zombot
  [black-ops] Me trying to snipe Digital-Punk 7 994 11-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Starstruck
  COD Black Ops: Weapons Guide: Commando [11/07/2011] BlackChaos 6 3,589 10-21-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Virus1x