Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
This is not Hackforums, READ THIS!
(12-21-2010, 07:35 PM)Cybr Wrote: They won't read the rules, but they'll read this thread?
The chances they will click this thread are higher than them going to the announcement section and clicking the rules.
I can still point out grammatical mistakes though, right?

Their are dif
There**

The rules: Found here
Are as followed:
as follows**

have labeled certai
labelled**

14. English only and proper grammar required.
English only, and proper grammar is required.** You could perfect this with a hyphen or even a semi-colon, but I thought hey - Why push it. Rather ironic though, dontcha' think? The rule about grammar isnt correctly worded?

Looks like you were just shown up by a HF 'kid'. The last one there was a bit of a shame.^

K. And yeah, these are the first obvious mistakes - There are more.
[Image: 2dkepur.jpg]
Your girlfriend thinks I'm handsome.
(12-21-2010, 07:44 PM)SehCure Wrote: I can still point out grammatical mistakes though, right?

Their are dif
There**

The rules: Found here
Are as followed:
as follows**

have labeled certai
labelled**

14. English only and proper grammar required.
English only, and proper grammar is required.** You could perfect this with a hyphen or even a semi-colon, but I thought hey - Why push it. Rather ironic though, dontcha' think? The rule about grammar isnt correctly worded?

Looks like you were just shown up by a HF 'kid'. The last one there was a bit of a shame.^

K. And yeah, these are the first obvious mistakes - There are more.

If your going to make useless posts, go on a different forum. And "That last one" wasn't even written by me, it was omniscient in the original rules.
(12-21-2010, 07:47 PM)Extra Wrote: If your going to make useless posts, go on a different forum. And "That last one" wasn't even written by me, it was omniscient in the original rules.

Useless?
Quite the contrary - I was merely stating that, maybe, after being a - pardon the slight cliché - backseat-modder, which by the way I have no problem with, you could proof-read your posts that are supposed to look 'official' or serious?

Just a thought.
[Image: 2dkepur.jpg]
Your girlfriend thinks I'm handsome.
I Took time to read the rules myself Smile just thought I'd let you guys know.
[Image: 2q8xb45.jpg]

Oh wait, so none of these rules apply on HackForums?
[Image: TYzKF.png]
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=14818
That's where I address the situation.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
Well said, thanks too, I wasn't sure of the exact rules :3
These threads are so stupid. You're treating us like we are a bunch of caged animals that have been let out for the day.
(12-21-2010, 08:41 PM)Orgy Wrote: Oh wait, so none of these rules apply on HackForums?

Quoted for the truth.
(12-21-2010, 08:53 PM)Infallible Wrote: These threads are so stupid. You're treating us like we are a bunch of caged animals that have been let out for the day.

Quoted for the truth.

1. Most people are "Out for the day" since they will return to HF as soon as it's up.
2. Show me the "No hacking" rule on HF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hackforums down? Bricktober 1 1,182 06-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Hackforums down? Deface Loop 1 583 06-25-2012, 05:30 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Hackforums down for just me? -Epic 14 4,269 06-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Mark I. Mcclam
  hackforums down ? haXton- 1 762 10-23-2011, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Hackforums Down? _Un!corn 5 1,827 09-27-2011, 09:50 AM