Support Forums

Full Version: This is not Hackforums, READ THIS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I feel the need to remind you all, This is not hackforums. Just because you all are from hackforums, this is not it. Their are different rules and a different community.
The rules: Found here
Are as followed:

1. No cross posting.

2. No double posting.

3. Do not flame or harass other members.

4. Do not send unsolicited private messages.

5. Post topics in their correct forum category. Read each category before you begin making threads.

6. No warez posting.

7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.

8. Signature images can be no larger than 650x200 pixels and 500k size. Animated gifs should not be annoying.

9. Reputations should not be abused. Don't use them to flame members. 100 posts are required to give rep.

10. Privacy is to be respected. No posting of PMs or personal data of other members.

11. No advertising of similar sites in PM, posts, or profiles.

12. No leeching without credit.

13. No adult image posting.

14. English only and proper grammar required. Sorry but we will not allow posts in any language other than english and we expect good grammar.

15. All referral and affiliate link posts must be within the "Referrals Posting" subforum under "Making Money Online".

16. Only one account per person. Multiple accounts will result in closing of all accounts. Ban circumenvention will result in permanent ban of your accounts

I have labeled certains ones "Red" and "Orange" and "Magenta" The Orange are ones I find many HF members to often break, and that those rules may be hard to adjust to here. Red are ones that some members may have issues with following, and yellow are ones that I find many will have issues with following. Please take note that This is not a hacking forum! Thankyou, Happy holidays Smile
Thanks I so totally lacked the common sense to read the rules myself, just sayin'.
This place is so chill. All the members here are like, badass.
Already a thread similar to this.
You just reposted the rules.
(12-21-2010, 07:30 PM)ImALovelyBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Already a thread similar to this.

Xerotic and I posted around the same time, but his lacks the actual rules.
(12-21-2010, 07:31 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]You just reposted the rules.

Yes, and as said above this was helpful to the fact that most members wouldn't read them.
(12-21-2010, 07:31 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]Xerotic and I posted around the same time, but his lacks the actual rules.
(12-21-2010, 07:31 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]You just reposted the rules.

Yes, and as said above this was helpful to the fact that most members wouldn't read them.

Mine has the rules Smile
Check the spoiler at the bottom.
Quote:Yes, and as said above this was helpful to the fact that most members wouldn't read them.

They won't read the rules, but they'll read this thread?
(12-21-2010, 07:34 PM)xerotic Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, and as said above this was helpful to the fact that most members wouldn't read them.

Mine has the rules Smile
Check the spoiler at the bottom.
[/quote]

-_-.. .Mine has... Highlighted rules? ;D Ahha.
Ah well. It don't matter. Both good threads. One person already got banned for flaming, HF has only been down 20 minutes or so.
Pages: 1 2 3