Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I become a Website Developer?
(12-22-2010, 10:10 PM)Bourd Wrote: I don't think that it's good to take away the coding part by hand. I find if you move to a IDE it takes too little work to make a website.
I personally like the coding part.

Yeah so do I, but sometimes I find myself re-uploading a file over 50 times to get something right. But in DreamWeaver you can see the visual of it by clicking a tab which makes it easier.
My first suggestion would be to develop a website.

Probably a good one.

I'd say you need to register a domain, purchase some hosting, and then get going with a FTP client.
[Image: 2dkepur.jpg]
Your girlfriend thinks I'm handsome.
I develop sites myself. I suggest you try wordpress. Its great for people wanting to learn because its really easy and simple. You will learn more while building the sites and want to try more later but its a great starting point. Check out one of the my wordpress sites, tell me what you think (im not a pro)
everythingtv.info

feedback is appreciated.
(12-23-2010, 12:33 PM)jesus3 Wrote: I develop sites myself. I suggest you try wordpress. Its great for people wanting to learn because its really easy and simple. You will learn more while building the sites and want to try more later but its a great starting point. Check out one of the my wordpress sites, tell me what you think (im not a pro)
everythingtv.info

feedback is appreciated.

I think you need to discover <title> tags and favicons.
The site looks like a scam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A way for your website to be successful WEBSITE TRAFFIC!! utubeboosterr 2 2,051 07-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Relapse