Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm craving fastfood.
(12-21-2010, 09:24 PM)Buzz Lightyear Wrote: I have mcdonald's maybe 1 or twice every two weeks.

Same here, and Im muscular. I work out every once in a while.
Dude! Order that McDonalds! Fast food every two months isn't bad for you at all.
[Image: Untitled-1-22.png]
If you do not want mcDonalds you could always order sushi, I know it is not fast food but it is great and healthy for you.
I think going to fast food restaurants should be done sparingly. Fast foods cater foods that are delicious and appealing. However, it doesn't benefit our body that much. They give us huge amount of calories.

My TV shows
(12-21-2010, 10:27 PM)Νinja Wrote: Dude! Order that McDonalds! Fast food every two months isn't bad for you at all.

Yep, I eat fast food at least twice a week and I only weigh 125-ish.
I wouldnt get a big meal, just go out and get a big salad or some soup, maybe go there and get the most healthy thing you can get
Go to one of the different fast food places, here we have a place called Opa, get a nice lamb skewer on a pita with jalapenos, lettuce, onions and tzaitziki. Places like that are far healthier than a burger joint.
A lovely big cheeseburger with a nice piece of beef.. hmmm ;)
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky
(12-20-2010, 11:20 AM)Cybr Wrote: It all depends you are, and he had extreme medical supervision every week or so.
But yeah, a burger a two or a pizza can't hurt you. Don't starve yourself.

It also depends on your rate of metabolism. Some people metabolize fast, some people metabolize slow, making them fat even though they don't eat much.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
Well I couldn't give up fastfood.
Although havn't had any for a month.
You can't say no to a KFC. Big Grin
[Image: burninglove4.png]