Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm craving fastfood.
I haven't had any fast food in over 2 months.

I am trying to give it up. I have no food in my house.
I was planning on going grocery shopping later on in the day.

I usually just workout when I'm hungry, but I'm so sore I can't do a single push-up or sit-up.

Any suggestions?
Wait, you want fast food? in that case order some pizza. If you want to stay healthy order a vegetarian pizza, there still really good but healthier for you.
[Image: angelsig.jpg]

Fast food isn't that bad if you work it off. Ever seen SuperSize Me? Guy ate McDonalds, ONLY McDonalds for a month. Just got slightly larger. It is not too bad once every 2 months.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
(12-16-2010, 04:05 PM)xerotic Wrote: Fast food isn't that bad if you work it off. Ever seen SuperSize Me? Guy ate McDonalds, ONLY McDonalds for a month. Just got slightly larger. It is not too bad once every 2 months.

It all depends you are, and he had extreme medical supervision every week or so.
But yeah, a burger a two or a pizza can't hurt you. Don't starve yourself.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(12-20-2010, 11:20 AM)Cybr Wrote: It all depends you are, and he had extreme medical supervision every week or so.
But yeah, a burger a two or a pizza can't hurt you. Don't starve yourself.

Pizza is amazing Big Grin

If anything, get subway or taco bell.
(12-20-2010, 11:37 AM)xerotic Wrote: Pizza is amazing Big Grin

If anything, get subway or taco bell.
Yum,subways has GREAT blts,get a blt on Italian bread and you will LOVE IT and its not that fatty and its not that bad.
(12-21-2010, 08:39 PM)Princess otaku Wrote: Yum,subways has GREAT blts,get a blt on Italian bread and you will LOVE IT and its not that fatty and its not that bad.

Yes, Subs are amazing. Quiznos is great too! Toasted buns..
Listen to these people get a pizza and share it with some people thats not that bad for you
[Image: ibDyOU.png]
I have mcdonalds every week, or every other week.
I have mcdonald's maybe 1 or twice every two weeks.
[Image: idqWqk.png]