Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to study?
If you learn Visually then creating Mind-Maps to spread your ideas can help wonders. We were given a presentation at school on Mind-Maps and their uses. This man cut down a very complex peice of writing about a man's life and put all the main facts on a Mind-Map, along with pictures. Within 5 minutes we had practically learned the whole passage of writing. It works absolute wonders.
Just get your head down, ignore life and dont watch the TV or listen to music Big Grin
Make sure you have good lighting too!
Well I have learned a little from this thread lol.
Honestly what I do is just turn off my computer and the TV then study for a solid 2 hours. Take a 15 minute break, then study some more. Try not to cram, because you won't absorb everything.
Under sufficient doze of adderall Smile
i skim through what i am sudying and get rid of what i already know, then i just focus on learning a few of the things at a time until i know them faily well, then repeat
Depends on the person, some people like to study at night, outside, listen to music, etc. Just do what fits you the most
The best way for me is pretty standard: Take away ALL distractions. Close your door, re-read everything you have read. Stay away from social networking, and re-read some more.
For studying I usually find all my homework I know is gonna be on the test/quiz and just read it over 2 or 3 times. If that doesn't help I go online and use flash cards.
I have a hard time studying myself. Personally, I either wear ear-plugs to block out all possible sounds and that helps me concentrate without the chance of getting distracted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Independent Study Time 4 757 04-23-2011, 02:35 PM
Last Post: ReactioNz
  How to study for a exam! Spectrum 8 2,039 04-23-2011, 05:26 AM
Last Post: rootkit