Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to study?
Whats the best way to study?
[Image: angelsig.jpg]

What subject do you whant to study?

There are methods for specific subject.I don't learn math and history at the same way Big Grin
Yeah indeed, you should elaborate more..
What subject are you about to study, are u having difficulties with the subject you are about to study..
stuff like that.

Anyways, allways make sure you have nothing around you to distract u. Study for an hour or two and take a 15min break (for example).
If it comes to math, be sure to make ALOT of exercises and double check your given information and answers.
If it's a subject where u need to study ALOT of text, dates, definitions etc... ( history, languages (in my case it would've been dutch and english))
[Image: dVtU9m]

::My GFX Service::
::Easy Highlights GFX Tutorial::
MSN+mail: raain@hackforums.net
I find that studying and working out at the same time work extremely well for me...

Obviously different people are going to have different methods of studying well though.
I agree with Amazing. The two go hand in hand incredibly well.
It depends on what subject. A bad idea on how to study is doing it while laying down in bed. You can't make yourself too comfortable or else you will doze off.
[Image: death.png]
Agree with the previous post.
best way is to study in the bathroom...
Tbh if your asking for where to study, dont do it on your bed haha.
If your asking how, I simply memorize the most important words. And then try to remember those words and make the sentence out of them.
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky
(01-12-2011, 06:45 PM)Death Trap™ Wrote: It depends on what subject. A bad idea on how to study is doing it while laying down in bed. You can't make yourself too comfortable or else you will doze off.

I agree. Subjects like History and other hard classes you might want to put more efforts than others. Some can workout while studying. When I study I sit on a chair next to my desk and block off any distraction.
I like studying with music playing, it helps me out a lot more

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Independent Study Time 4 758 04-23-2011, 02:35 PM
Last Post: ReactioNz
  How to study for a exam! Spectrum 8 2,039 04-23-2011, 05:26 AM
Last Post: rootkit