Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I have this one teacher...
I swear my school's art teacher is gay.
He smacks his lips when he talks, meditates and does yoga daily, and you can't tell him apart from all the female teachers.
Most of the time he complains about everyones drawings and ends up sketching everything himself and having the rest of the class practice their coloring skills.
We had to take his class last year, but this year we're free. Big Grin
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
I sure do, sub think they can just come take over the class.
Active
Why does his sexuality have anything to do with it?

You made a compelling argument and brought much interest, but the fact that you said "I swear he is gay" completely ruined the thread for me. It seems as if you are trying to sell the point that this teacher is IGNORANT, yet you are displaying vast ignorance yourself. I'm not a fan.

Anyway, I can definitely relate. Some teachers just do things differently than others, and it may be hard to adjust to the changes as your education in most cases becomes a lot less structured when a substitute gets involved. Just try to stay on his good side and I am quite positive that things will be fine!

Good luck, and I definitely look forward to these hidden-camera videos you're speaking about, if you are actually serious about recording them. Could make for some appealing entertainment.
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(03-16-2011, 01:23 AM)Ambition Wrote: I'm not a fan.

On topic; I didn't read the thread, but if OP meant "gay"
as in a platonic sense of the word, I don't personally care.

But actually asserting homosexuality is the cause of the problem,
is kinda ignorant.
(03-16-2011, 01:23 AM)Ambition Wrote: Why does his sexuality have anything to do with it?

You made a compelling argument and brought much interest, but the fact that you said "I swear he is gay" completely ruined the thread for me. It seems as if you are trying to sell the point that this teacher is IGNORANT, yet you are displaying vast ignorance yourself. I'm not a fan.

I was actually using it as, Gay- "A generic insult. It can mean bad, stupid, whatever you want it to mean." (urban dictionary), like most teens use it currently. It had nothing to do with him enjoying *** with men.

As to insulting anyone, that was far from my intentions. I admit I was being ignorant and didn't give much thought to posting that.
Sorry everyone.
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
(03-16-2011, 11:00 AM)wtftwice Wrote: I was actually using it as, Gay- "A generic insult. It can mean bad, stupid, whatever you want it to mean." (urban dictionary), like most teens use it currently. It had nothing to do with him enjoying *** with men.

As to insulting anyone, that was far from my intentions. I admit I was being ignorant and didn't give much thought to posting that.
Sorry everyone.
Meh, ignorant or not, I still use the term.

Needlessly question someone's sexual preference!
Always the right thing to do.
Him being gay has absolutely nothing to do with his teaching habits. I don't even know why you felt the need to mention it aside to poke fun at him.
**Just read threads above. Please be clear when you say things like that, as it certainly will offend people.

Aside from that, just put up with it, it's honestly not worth the trouble. Try to get in-class worksheets instead of notes, so that you can do it on your own without having to deal with him at all, or at least as little as possible.
I don't splel check.
(03-16-2011, 12:43 PM)Scalise Wrote: Him being gay has absolutely nothing to do with his teaching habits. I don't even know why you felt the need to mention it aside to poke fun at him.

Aside from that, just put up with it, it's honestly not worth the trouble. Try to get in-class worksheets instead of notes, so that you can do it on your own without having to deal with him at all, or at least as little as possible.

Excuse me, sir, I have a couple questions for you.

1. Are you now, or have you ever been "homosexual"?
2. Are you now, or have you ever been "mad"?
3. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
and last but not least;
4. Do u liek mudkipz?

I'm required to receive answers to my inquiry, as soon as possible.
Please do so in a timely manner, and any forgery of your answers/signatures
could be held against you in a court of law.

Thank you.
(03-16-2011, 12:49 PM)Mous Wrote: Excuse me, sir, I have a couple questions for you.

1. Are you now, or have you ever been "homosexual"?
2. Are you now, or have you ever been "mad"?
3. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
and last but not least;
4. Do u liek mudkipz?

I'm required to receive answers to my inquiry, as soon as possible.
Please do so in a timely manner, and any forgery of your answers/signatures
could be held against you in a court of law.

Thank you.

lolwut Huh
I don't splel check.
(03-16-2011, 12:43 PM)Scalise Wrote: Him being gay has absolutely nothing to do with his teaching habits. I don't even know why you felt the need to mention it aside to poke fun at him.
**Just read threads above. Please be clear when you say things like that, as it certainly will offend people.

I've already stated how I used the term "gay". I used it derogatorily, not to question his sexuality in any way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I tell my teacher I know her pass? UrugEci 18 2,564 02-15-2011, 08:30 PM
Last Post: UrugEci