Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I have this one teacher...
I swear he's gay, okay hes a sub and he is well known in our school for being the biggest jerk.

What he does is bring a big poster ( Laminated) into our class with "his" own rules.

This one time he gave this girl ISS for picking up a pencil for a guy when he dropped it, he said it was because he had " two stricks" another stupid thing he does against him.

I'm going to buy one of those pen cameras and record him and show you guys, so be prepared to see it up on here soon!

Also do any of you guys have any teachers like this ?
I did, but she wasn't that bad. She would give me detention because she said i was talking when i clearly wasn't.
[Image: angelsig.jpg]

When you say he is gay, do you mean homosexual?
I had a teacher like this in Primary. I felt like punching his face in something. Anger issues... -.-
I have one like this. He walks like a gay dude and has an earring on the gay side.
[Image: hfYti]
We have a sub whose mom drives her to school every day because she has no license. We make her cry like every time shes there. There's ALSO a teacher that takes people's phones away for no reason.
[Image: idqWqk.png]
(12-21-2010, 09:28 PM)Buzz Lightyear Wrote: We have a sub whose mom drives her to school every day because she has no license. We make her cry like every time shes there. There's ALSO a teacher that takes people's phones away for no reason.
We do that to our English teacher. We've had at least 6 different teacher this year.

[Image: hfYti]
That guy seems like a douche-bag! However I would like to see the video you take. I personally don't like my Social Studies teacher. He is a dick and he barley speaks English. He sent me to the deans for talking to a girl. I don't think he understands anything well. He is very annoying.
[Image: Untitled-1-22.png]
(12-21-2010, 11:15 PM)Νinja Wrote: That guy seems like a douche-bag! However I would like to see the video you take. I personally don't like my Social Studies teacher. He is a dick and he barley speaks English. He sent me to the deans for talking to a girl. I don't think he understands anything well. He is very annoying.

Yea, my girlfriend sais that she has a teacher like him.
I have a teacher who tought at our close school, but got fired because he tried to abuse some girls there (Was an all girls school), and so they sent him to my school..

He's called pascal. We call him pascal the perve.

Mmmf.
[Image: 2dkepur.jpg]
Your girlfriend thinks I'm handsome.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I tell my teacher I know her pass? UrugEci 18 2,564 02-15-2011, 08:30 PM
Last Post: UrugEci