Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I have this one teacher...
These are the best. Better different that normal.
I'm sure the teacher isn't that bad.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
Well I have 3 hot ass new teacher's. They're so freakin sexy. They tell me to focus in class but how can I when I'm looking at a hot ass all day?
(12-22-2010, 05:22 PM)Thomas® Wrote: I had a teacher once who physically threatened me, after that I stood up and asked to be sent to the principal's office, she said to go for it. I told the principal about what she had done, and I didn't get in any trouble at all, but she can never substitute at our school anymore.

That's awesome. I love it when teachers get what they deserve.
(02-16-2011, 06:42 PM)F R O Z E ™ Wrote: Well I have 3 hot ass new teacher's. They're so freakin sexy. They tell me to focus in class but how can I when I'm looking at a hot ass all day?

We got some new teachers at my school too.. I feel where your coming from.
Life's a beach and I'm just playin' in the sand.
We had an arts teacher who used to say he packed fudge at local supermarket when he was young haha, play on words true? If you understand the joke.

But in all seriousness he sounded pretty homosexual with the stuff he would say and how his voice sounded.

I suppose he was married though, as he had a wedding ring. Not legal in Australia for same sex marriages soooo yeah. Must have a Mrs.

Cheers
(12-21-2010, 09:03 PM)Toxhicide Wrote: When you say he is gay, do you mean homosexual?

Yea answer this. I don't see how he's gay by your description.
Its not like he whapped it out for a guy in detention or
Something.
haha wow thats rough dude. Teacher needs to take a chill pill
I'm sure the teacher isn't that bad she is just trying to help!?
LoL you will record him.. Beware of this, if he see you....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I tell my teacher I know her pass? UrugEci 18 2,564 02-15-2011, 08:30 PM
Last Post: UrugEci