Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I have this one teacher...
I had a teacher once who physically threatened me, after that I stood up and asked to be sent to the principal's office, she said to go for it. I told the principal about what she had done, and I didn't get in any trouble at all, but she can never substitute at our school anymore.

Offtopic:
A little joke I thought of when you said ISS:
"It used to be called Out of School Suspension until they realized what the acronym was."
Lol, I have really relaxed teachers that joke around a lot. It's funny because he always says he's going to hurt me and my friends but we know he's just joking cause he is our coach.
I hate my teachers there all bitchs Big Grin
[Image: ibDyOU.png]
(12-22-2010, 05:40 PM)Time Wrote: I hate my teachers there all bitchs Big Grin

That sucks, try doing something nice and become the class favorite that usually helps.
My spanish teacher is a huge bitch to me. Tbh it is because I do very little, yet I am good at spanish. Crazy huh?
Ninja
I have had subs like this. When they try getting me in trouble I tell them otherwise. I don't get in trouble in school. My friends and I annoy the crap out of the 'bad' subs.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
(12-22-2010, 09:57 PM)xerotic Wrote: I have had subs like this. When they try getting me in trouble I tell them otherwise. I don't get in trouble in school. My friends and I annoy the crap out of the 'bad' subs.

Now that is what I call a good student, subs like that need to be annoyed else they will not back down and will post things about you that are false
(12-23-2010, 01:52 AM)Techno Wrote: Now that is what I call a good student, subs like that need to be annoyed else they will not back down and will post things about you that are false

Yes, sometimes my friends and I will go to the Head's office and complain personally. Some of my subs are cool though. one of them is the size of a sumo. Its fun walking behind him in the hall, because there is a a wake of students behind him from his girth ^_^
[Image: idgjkO.png]
(12-23-2010, 03:37 AM)xerotic Wrote: Yes, sometimes my friends and I will go to the Head's office and complain personally. Some of my subs are cool though. one of them is the size of a sumo. Its fun walking behind him in the hall, because there is a a wake of students behind him from his girth ^_^

Is he one of those teachers that never lets you speak in class?
sounds like a bit of a twat, we have this one really weird supply teacher, he's old, and calls all of us "Good boys and girls" and were 15 :L

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I tell my teacher I know her pass? UrugEci 18 2,564 02-15-2011, 08:30 PM
Last Post: UrugEci