Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Started wrestling
Learn and focus on what works best with you, I would say holds and techniques.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
Very nice choice to start in mate, If you can wrestle good you can win 95% of fights with a good striker.
Try to take up another martial art, like Taekwdondo to help you with your balance in wrestling. I think balance is really important here.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
when your on top try riding legs if you don't know what riding legs is it's when you stick 1 or 2 legs in on him while your on bottom.
technique technique technique drill that all the time and at jr high mostly takedown downs take downs normaly if you take them down first you have a good chance to win the match

learn the ball n chain, and the cradle, dime stack few others are good for once you get them down but always be agresive once you get onto the mat dont let up that agression till the ref blows the whistle

oo learn how to cross face ive almost had my nose broken a few times due to some men cross faces sometimes you can sneak a fist in
i sprained my ankle when trying to wrestle my brother
sprained it so bad I couldent walk for a week, and couldent do any jumpin or anything
full recovery tho
slowly getting better

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Started training alot, should I eat more? DaBaws 27 4,421 10-14-2011, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Prince