Support Forums

Full Version: Started wrestling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey SF, whats up?
I just started wrestling a week ago at my school (Im in 8th grade..) So far we've learned:

Top, Referee and neutral position
Penetration steps
half nelson
two legged takedown
the bridge

If any wrestlers are reading this, what do you think i should practice the most? (It can be something not on the list.) I've been practicing penetration steps slowly at home, its kind of the only thing i can do alone.

Thanks for helping Victoire
I did wrestling in middle school.

I suggest learning the techniques to get to them first, and defense.
(12-14-2010, 06:38 PM)xerotic Wrote: [ -> ]I did wrestling in middle school.

I suggest learning the techniques to get to them first, and defense.
thanks for your help. Im practicing as i type this

It is nice to start the wrestling but according to me there is required to follow the rules when start the exercise as wrestling. The reason is that during the wrestling as inappropriate there may be a problem occurs as the muscles or knee pain. So, it is better option to follow the tips of the gym instructors who gives you better idea.
Cool, I like wrestling. I'll do it when I will grow up more.
I'm more into muay thai, as that's what I train.
But I think wrestling is cool aswell!
Hey, could you change the colors of your post?

Anyway, wrestling is a lot of fun to do and keep at it, because if you're good you can make the High School team next year.
First of all, don't write in that color text, it's hard as hell to read it.

As for the wrestling, good job, by this you'll shed more pounds then a dog with hair.
If you are looking for a movement of people travelling with you rough it, you can enjoy the competitive contest. More and more interested in wrestling for the start of any person, there are some pointers that can really help. Of course, the first step is the formation of habits. You may be the practice of wrestling or other sports, and has adapted and positive, but either way, you will need to start making your life the focus of huge efforts to solve the body. Wrestlers in the ring to use their whole body, and you have to make sure you have enough strength and stamina to keep up.
Practice how to smash them in the face? Hurrdurr Big Grin
Pages: 1 2