Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No shcool!
(12-14-2010, 10:21 AM)New York Wrote: My walls a shaking, that's how hard I'm dubsteppin it right now!

Haha, nice one man.

I always have to go to school.

I can never skip it because 1 parent is always home.

Pinch
(12-29-2010, 11:30 AM)Rucka Rucka Ali Wrote: Haha, nice one man.

I always have to go to school.

I can never skip it because 1 parent is always home.

Pinch

Damn it's the same with me, my mom is always home, but I mean cutting classes to chill with people once in a while is a different thing and you don't need to be home.

Ninja
Whistle
Play Xbox... life sucks Tongue
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
Yeah , you're both dubstepping wrong.
I'm Dubstepping so hard the volume knobs god had to adjust shattered. There officially is not more god.
(01-05-2011, 09:48 AM)Money Maker* Wrote: Yeah , you're both dubstepping wrong.
I'm Dubstepping so hard the volume knobs god had to adjust shattered. There officially is not more god.

LOL I'm dubsteppin it so hard, eoijeworjoeiwjroejworjewojriweorwoeiroewjr.

^That's a word that you will never understand because you will never be on my dubsteppin level.
Whistle
(01-05-2011, 04:09 PM)New York Wrote: LOL I'm dubsteppin it so hard, eoijeworjoeiwjroejworjewojriweorwoeiroewjr.

^That's a word that you will never understand because you will never be on my dubsteppin level.

Pshh you guys call that dubsteppin hard.

I'm dubsteppin so hard when the drop hits the bass blows out my windows and I am knocked 20 feet back by the heaviness.

It's just disgusting cause after all this happens all this white gooey stuff erupts from my eardrums. I think its called ear cum. Yeah.
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
Borgore is for retards. Anyone who listens to him listens to a guy who thinks he owns his own genre.
(01-05-2011, 06:46 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: Pshh you guys call that dubsteppin hard.

I'm dubsteppin so hard when the drop hits the bass blows out my windows and I am knocked 20 feet back by the heaviness.

It's just disgusting cause after all this happens all this white gooey stuff erupts from my eardrums. I think its called ear cum. Yeah.

Since when has sound contained weight?
Are you just paranoid?
(01-05-2011, 06:58 PM)Lith Wrote: Borgore is for retards. Anyone who listens to him listens to a guy who thinks he owns his own genre.

Since I made a amp the size of mount everest.
[Image: 728x90_SF.gif]
(01-05-2011, 06:58 PM)Lith Wrote: Borgore is for retards. Anyone who listens to him listens to a guy who thinks he owns his own genre.

Exactly sir. Exactly.
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
Well all you gotta do is stay on HF or SF the whole day:p lol..