Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No shcool!
Well I'm home when I should be at school. I missed the bus and I have no ride. What are some things you do when you're home from school? I'm bumpin' some music♫.
Whistle
I used to just go on the xbox or summat & make a massive mess in the kitchen, lol
(12-14-2010, 07:56 AM)Katz Wrote: I used to just go on the xbox or summat & make a massive mess in the kitchen, lol

My walls a shaking, that's how hard I'm dubsteppin it right now!
Whistle
(12-14-2010, 10:21 AM)New York Wrote: My walls a shaking, that's how hard I'm dubsteppin it right now!

You're obviously doing it wrong.

I'm dubsteppin it so hard, Haiti is shaking, not kidding you.

Borgore - Foes (y)
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
(12-14-2010, 11:10 AM)Xander Wrote: You're obviously doing it wrong.

I'm dubsteppin it so hard, Haiti is shaking, not kidding you.

Borgore - Foes (y)
I'm dubsteppin it so hard, tectonic plates are shaking!
Whistle
(12-14-2010, 12:18 PM)New York Wrote: Hey bro, I am dubsteppin it so hard that the universe just stopped exploding.

I'm dubsteppin it so hard that Helen Keller can hear the bassline.
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
(12-14-2010, 12:40 PM)Xander Wrote: I'm dubsteppin it so hard that Helen Keller can hear the bassline.

I'm dubsteppin it so hard that God had to adjust the volume knob on the universe so it can handle my jams.
Whistle
(12-14-2010, 07:06 PM)New York Wrote: I'm dubsteppin it so hard that God had to adjust the volume knob on the universe so it can handle my jams.
Nice, i thought that was pretty funny.
[Image: angelsig.jpg]

I get on the box (xbox) and chill on hf and listen to some tones Smile
Well I have over 100 cuts this year,I don't remember why I made this thread if I miss school all the time. But I still chill, don't get me wrong. I'm not a loser.
Whistle