Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Courses: Becoming an Administrator
Hello;

I would like to apologize, but classes must be temporarily canceled until further notice.

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
I'll try.

Put me on Beginner.
Now you should try reading the rest of the thread.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
What tha.... Grizzly retired and the classes are end? U_U
it's ok...i will wait you
Hello Glas;

No, it's not because Grizzly. I'm having trouble with some of my college classes and must put more time into them. Once again, I'll apologize. Though, I do plan on copying a few pages from the book I've purchased.

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
It's ok
^^ you did a great job
we are expecting your back!
Not really Grizzly, I assume he update the first post and explain, I'm not going to have to read through all posts just to know that he won't teach anymore.

Thanks anyway.
I want to sign up for medium or advanced please, I am from Hackforums.Net, I had 600 post, Multiple rep, I'm very computer smart in many different things. Smile
(10-20-2009, 06:26 PM)Kaio Wrote: Not really Grizzly, I assume he update the first post and explain, I'm not going to have to read through all posts just to know that he won't teach anymore.

Thanks anyway.

After 24 hours you can't update the first post.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Hello, i am back since a long time ago

I wondering if Lord_Scorch will continue his classes
Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picking the best administrator for your forums Brandon 15 4,917 07-04-2011, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Link
  Have you been a forum administrator? Eve 63 21,556 03-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: RDCA