Support Forums

Full Version: Courses: Becoming an Administrator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello everyone;

I am currently holding courses on becoming a more proficient administrator on your forums. It does not matter what skill level you are, this is for all who want to become more professionalized, and sophisticated. But, one thing I will not cover is the technical issues such as installing plugins, editing templates, etcetera.

I will set-up a private forums just for the users to practice on.

Beginner Administration

This will cover the basics of the administration. Changing settings to better your site, dealing with OK users, setting up forums, naming them. So on, and so on. I will also cover small bits of advertising in this as well. As of right now, you will have 1 - 2 scenarios a day. As well as things to fix, and so on. This course usually takes 3-5 days to complete.

Currently Enrolled:

Jake
R3c0nn1ssanc3

Medium Administration

This part of the studies will cover the more advanced items, such as SEO, advertisement, dealing with troubled users, working with other administrators, and much, much more. With this, you will have to cover 3-5 scenarios a day. This course usually takes 7-10 days to complete.

Currently Enrolled:

Grizzely
Glas

Advanced Administration

The final part of your studies will consist of everything from the past, plus dealing with extreme users, advanced SEO, and being the perfect professionalized administrator. This course usually has 7-10 scenarios a day. (And for this, you MAY have a staff members to assist you. You choose that member.) This course usually takes 2 weeks to complete fully.

Currently Enrolled:

JonP

Now, you may apply to whatever setting you want, but I recommend starting at the very first step. Also, some notes you should be aware of:

-I may not be on one day to give you your lesson. Please be patient with me, I have other things to nurture in my life.

-Enjoy yourself, this is all for you. I'm not asking to be paid, and this is all volunteer work.

-LS
What exacly do you mean course? Like web cam, PPT over the internet, lessons over vent, ect...???
Hello;

I plan on Private messaging you instructions, and you attending to them on a private forum. I then check the result, and say if you've passed or not. I plan on creating a Hotmail just for this purpose.

Would you like to sign-up?

-LS
ya why not
I'll sign up just to see how it is then Tongue

Put me down for beginner.
Hello;

Which section would you like to sign up for? I'm assuming the beginner, but please specify.

You've been put down Jake. Thank you for applying.

-LS
yes beginner please :-)
You have your PM's disabled. Also my name on the forums is Jake.
Heck, sign me up for intermediate. I'd like to see what you have to offer and am always looking to learn more Big Grin
Hello everyone;

After I complete my schooling today, I plan on starting everyone's lesson. So be prepared. I yet have to create several categories for each of your groups. Please be patient.

Grizzely you've been added, and Jake I've re-enabled my PM system.

-LS
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6