Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Courses: Becoming an Administrator
I am interested in this,

Stay in contact?
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Hello;

JonP, I will put you down for the advanced class, but you may need to wait a week or so to begin due to me having several people I'm working with already. Is that okay with you? Or would you like to start immediately?

SF Phantom; please choose which level you'd like to be on.

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
That's fine, take care of them first.
Hello;

Thank you JonP. Much appreciated.

-LS

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
No problem.
i had a new doubt
it's time zone a problem?
i mean..classes must be "Live"?
where i live i have gmt -4 time zone
and i cannot be all night some days
Hello;

I've created a hotmail account - please add me. lordscorchsf@live.com. I will take you through the steps, and it will be much less time consuming through PM's.

Edit: Updated.

-LS

i would like to join these classes
Hello El Zorro;

Would you be willing to wait a few weeks so I can finish work with the others who have already applied?

-LS

I'm going to have to withdraw sorry for wasting your time. I have to write a 10,000 line of code programming in the next month for my college class Sad
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picking the best administrator for your forums Brandon 15 4,918 07-04-2011, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Link
  Have you been a forum administrator? Eve 63 21,560 03-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: RDCA