Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Courses: Becoming an Administrator
TY Big Grin Just send me the details when you're ready Big Grin

Oh, no e Big Grin
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
HEllo i also want to take part ...how do i register.
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
Hello;

Danger, what class would you like to apply for? And Grizzely, please do not reply to this thread once your application is complete. I'll PM you with the details.

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
Downside of this: You can learn everything by using google and common sense <3. Nice idea though.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
Hello;

Whilst I agree you can learn a great deal from Google, you can never get a teacher to teach you 1 on 1. It's simpler to learn the steps, and then utilize the information you attain from Google.

-LS

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
I wish to apply to Medium and advanced
What is next?
Hello Glas;

I recommend applying for Medium first. You may be in only one class at a time, because it gets quite stressful for me taking on three users in three different levels.

So might I ask, which will you choose? I'll add you to the list and PM you with the details once you've picked.

-LS

Hello Lord_scorch:

I will apply for Medium then
i am wondering if after i can apply for Advanced too ^^
I really liked this idea
Smile
Hello Glas;

OK, you'll be on the same level as Grizzly. I will add you to the list. And of course you can apply for advanced after. It's like a regular course! You do one part, then you move on to the next.

I'm glad you like this idea. I'll PM you the details on how to begin.

-LS

Put me down for advanced please, ill see what this has to offer, to better myself as an admin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picking the best administrator for your forums Brandon 15 4,918 07-04-2011, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Link
  Have you been a forum administrator? Eve 63 21,562 03-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: RDCA