Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I need to get a new computer...
HEY SOUL SCORE HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT U JUST GOT THAT RIGHT........... PLS SHOW ME HOW.................REAL INCARNATIO PLEADS
HP is the best..and don;t forget to hava a graphics card.

best graphics card : nvidia 2gb
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
I'd buy a custom built.

Check eBay, they have some sick nut pre-builts on there for a really decent price!
Thanks all! I'm gonna look into all my options.
[Image: 2T1p.gif] Click me!
For gaming your better off to just gather "broken" computers from people and get a very cheap desktop that has a few good things like processor/video card/memory/ram and add things to it.
Personally, after building my very first build, I'll tell you that I'll never buy a company manufactured computer ever again. I strongly advise to build yourself your own custom build.

If you don't want to learn (took me a couple days to understand and mess around), just get someone to build it for you, like Geek Squad or some local PC business.
Thank you for agreeing with me ElephantShoe. custom built computers seem to fit you better and you can always upgrade with no problems if you find a better part.
I recommend that you build your own PC.
yeah me too,.. building your own is better, why? because its fun and gives you knowledge about computers,... real gamers build their own,.. and upgrade their own,.. not buy their own and replace their old,..

alienware? man most of gamers i see who buy their gaming system in alienware dont gain respect from other system builders,.. look in gaming forums and youll find why,..