Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rape problem...
You were there and didn't know it was rape? Are you sure that she just didn't have second thoughts after the deed was done? I'm just saying it's possible.

Step one, kick this kids ass. Step two, call the police and explain the situation, tell them she is scared and didn't want to call them. They'll go get her statement and another little kid will be stamped a sexual predator.
Beat that kid up.... But if you`re weak, not into fights or he is stronger than you... just talk to you`re friend and convince her to tell someone about this
just call the cops iv already stated and if your a guy beat the crap outta him.
[Image: psychois21.png]
Well she's clearly embarrassed about it, and the fact that she told you means she wants you to know and wants to talk about it. I would talk to her first for a while, then slowly re suggest telling the cops. As for that guy, if she doesn't do anything about it, he will think it's alright.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
Fighting him won't solve anything and will only drag you into the situation. I had a friend that went through a similar situation. She kept saying not to worry about it and just forget it. That's probably the worst thing to do. Always do something about. Letting someone get away with something like that isn't good, it just makes them think that it is ok and they will always get away with it (the person who raped her). I suggest having another talk with her and tell her that she has to go to the authorities with it. If she says no then I would probably suggest getting her parents into it. I know that may not seem like the best thing to do but you have to to resolve the situation and punish those who need to be punished.
I'd agree with Euphoric, she's definitely embarrassed about the subject. There's no other reason why people don't report this kind of stuff because it's very secretive and sacred. If you called the police though maybe she wouldn't want her parents finding out, but wouldn't it be better sorting things out early before she has waited too long. Especially if she gets pregnant.

I'm sure if she wanted it to, they could keep it a closed discussion, so that no one has to know, but it still gets dealt with. She might feel a little cautious about people figuring it out after the police got involved, but it's a serious issue. And the person who raped her would most likely get the bad rep, since rape is not thought of too highly in society.

At 13 too. That's fairly bad. It would be beneficial to get things dealt with. She needs a friend to make sure that things will be ok. And I say you should contact the police, since you wouldn't want that kid to turn out to be accused of even worse sexual assaults in the future when he grows up. That's how the rape and murder scenario would most likely start. Get it sorted out, I'm sure she'll understand sooner or later that it was for the best.
You are really young, so logically the best thing to do is vall the cops and explain the situation. Hope everything works out.
I know this isn't really the place to suggest things like this... but I would kick his ass and then call the cops. Before you call the cops and after you kick his ass tell your parents what's going to happen and what did happen. The cops will tell his parents.

Edit: Just noticed this thread is from 3 days ago...
what kinda friend to this.
This type of person can't be counted as friends.
And yes you should call the cops.
and if are a dude and that girls true friend kick that rapist's ass.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
(11-22-2010, 06:47 PM)Guest Wrote: Okay so today i was video chatting with a very good friend of mine. We were talking about random crap and she just started balling her eyes out, I tried doing the "Noble" thing (ask wats wrong etc) she then told me that her best friend raped her a few days ago, We are all 13, I was there when it happened, I wasnt aware it was rape but i knew something happened. I tried getting her to call the police, she doesn't want to because they have been friends since forever, he wasnt high/drunk. she keeps saying "Forget about it", "Ill take care of it" etc... but i know she most likely wont. What should i do :S...

She need a talk to a psychologist and talk to her a lot try to encourage her.