Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
school help
you need to pick up the science as fast as possible,as soon as you step foot in highschool you're closely monitored and your gpa is automatically effected.
Science is an A now same with civics
[Image: psychois21.png]
Spanish is easier if you write it. Also, don't hesitate to learn some lessons online for Spanish. Some of these lessons are often free, and they help alot.
My biggest problem is procrastination. Don't. freakin. Procrastinate.
[Image: idoS6W.png]
Try www.StudySpanish.com

It has helped me a lot this year. Study the lessons they give you and then take the quizzes afterwords.
As long as you get the conjugations correctly you should be fine. Conjugation and pronunciation is the hardest part of spanish and many other languages, once you get over those bridges then it comes as a breeze to you. Thumbsup It also helps if you talk to hispanic people in their language and ask them if you got it correct, practice a lot, it makes perfect.
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

Leave computers and all this for some day.
if you need any help il be glad to help...
slowly getting better
Since you are in 9th grade, Spanish isn't that important as compared to if you were taking Spanish as a 12th grader. I would focus more on the core classes (Math, Science, English, Civics) Those are the more important ones that can help you (if you live in the US) with the PSAT and the SAT. Colleges love high PSAT/SAT scores.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
(02-21-2011, 09:09 PM)Knight Wrote: Since you are in 9th grade, Spanish isn't that important as compared to if you were taking Spanish as a 12th grader. I would focus more on the core classes (Math, Science, English, Civics) Those are the more important ones that can help you (if you live in the US) with the PSAT and the SAT. Colleges love high PSAT/SAT scores.

ya right now im at all a's 1 b in science, and 1 c in spanish im not that happy with it but im trying my best and cant do ne better.
[Image: psychois21.png]