Support Forums

Full Version: school help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey guys, so i am in 9th grade first ill tell you my grades and get to my problem

Oral comm: 97.2 A
Spanish 87.2 B
Geometry 87.1 B
Civics 63.4 D (soon to be B)
English 82.0 B
East Lab 100.0 A
Science 48.8 F (soon to be high C / B)

My problem is i need help studying and how to study for like Spanish etc. i also need to get more motivated to do my homework at home so that my B's become A's. i have never had to study before until this year. I really dont know how....... this year my grades start going on my transcript so i really need to step it up.

i plan on going to college for Computer science so i need to get the best grades i can to get into a better college.
I'm quite good at Spanish, I had a natural connection with the class so that's why I did well in it. Maybe just sit yourself down and try to connect with the subjects, get intrigued and want make yourself interested.

R4GE_Xy-Cliche, Soy bueno en espanol porque me encanta el clase, me gustaba aprender un nuevo idioma, tu gusta?

It's probably not all correct. I learnt French as well.

I think once you establish a connection with your subjects, motivation will become easier.
I mean i get translate from spanish to english but i have a really hard time doing it in reverse for some reason.
I'm not really sure but I agree that reading Spanish is somewhat easier to writing it. I personally just studied vocab that was issued to me by my teacher, took notes on key words like connectives, verbs and others things used to string sentences together.

How long have you been learning it though? I've been learning five years.
I just started in august of this year. and my teacher was gone for 6 weeks so it was all book work and busy work for six weeks.
Oral comm
Civics
East Lab

I've never heard of these ^
Ok? Not every school has same classes you gave no advice and had no question so why post ? Oh I know your a post whore.
post some questions you need help on or something.
Read the OP my questions are in it......
Hey man, I am also going to college for Computer Science. Small world huh? Lol. Anyways I am a senior in high school and I know exactly how you feel. The transition from middle to high school is a big one. But no worries, you'll get through it. If you need help in Spanish you can ask me. Currently I am in Spanish 3 and I have an A in the class. Here are my classes so you can get a look at what I can help with:

Pre-Cal : 88%
Economics Honors : 89%
Philosophy : 85%
Web Design 3 : 95%
English IV Honors : 93%
Spanish 3 : 90%

Hit me up with a PM if you need any help. Since I am a senior I don't have science but last year I had chemistry and had a B average and the two years before that I had A/B Avg in science.

Edit: Also, about the study thing, you need to just set aside time to study. I know I have a problem with procrastination but I just set some time aside each night and do my homework and while I finish my homework I look over everything I didn't understand and study it. Just find a way that you can remember information and recall it instantly.
Pages: 1 2 3