Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TUT] Last Pass
[Image: icDv96.png]
I've been using it for quite some time now, and I believe its an awesome safe tool to use. It's especially helpful when it comes to stealers, since none of your passwords are saved in the browser. It can automatically log you into sites and save your passwords using their servers, nothing is on your computer. One of the best tools to help prevent your passwords being stolen.
Works with Firefox, chrome and IE.

Another cool feature is even if you reformat, your passwords are saved on your last pass account, so you really never have to remember a password again.

Here's the link: http://lastpass.com/
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
There are several other softwares out there such as roboform, then you have keyscrabler which prevents your real keystrokes from being logged.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
(11-20-2010, 10:09 PM)Euphoric Wrote: There are several other softwares out there such as roboform, then you have keyscrabler which prevents your real keystrokes from being logged.

I've used Roboform, it cant compare to Last pass.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
Never heard of this, I'll have to take a look at in later, thanks for letting us know about it. Definitely going to use this.
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT]Removing Vista Security 2011[/TUT] Brandenx781 8 7,033 03-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Alreiger
  [TuT] How to do a quick secondary scan for Spyware [TuT] Cyber-Security 1 1,071 07-20-2011, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Drakon