Support Forums

Full Version: [TUT] Last Pass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: icDv96.png]
I've been using it for quite some time now, and I believe its an awesome safe tool to use. It's especially helpful when it comes to stealers, since none of your passwords are saved in the browser. It can automatically log you into sites and save your passwords using their servers, nothing is on your computer. One of the best tools to help prevent your passwords being stolen.
Works with Firefox, chrome and IE.

Another cool feature is even if you reformat, your passwords are saved on your last pass account, so you really never have to remember a password again.

Here's the link: http://lastpass.com/
There are several other softwares out there such as roboform, then you have keyscrabler which prevents your real keystrokes from being logged.
(11-20-2010, 10:09 PM)Euphoric Wrote: [ -> ]There are several other softwares out there such as roboform, then you have keyscrabler which prevents your real keystrokes from being logged.

I've used Roboform, it cant compare to Last pass.
Never heard of this, I'll have to take a look at in later, thanks for letting us know about it. Definitely going to use this.