Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
suicidal?
Im suicidal also. School found out and i had to go get a phsychiatrict evaluation. I found out I had a mood disorder. Anyway, what I do is I tell a friend. People feel depressed and suicidal when they run out of "coping resources". They have to much on their mind. They just can't take it. Talking it out with a friend or peer helps you a lot. And listening to music also.

Future advice: If you ever plan to, don't cut yourself. Cuz I hate seeing those scars on my wrist now.
Get a job where you have to talk an extreme amount, something like telemarketing. It will keep your mind off of it and you will be making money to spend on things you can enjoy.
Get a hobby, a girlfriend/boyfriend, try to work taking out the depressing things in life.
Life.

I have no reason to even consider suicide.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Music and hanging out with friends.
I like living.
I have never thought about committing suicide.
I will admit i have thought of suicide only once that i can remember.

It was November 20, 2009 when my cat died.

I know what your thinking, why be suicidal over a cat?

Well this cat was the best cat in the whole world, im sure everyone says that but he really was, ever time i got home from school he was there waiting, if i was upstairs and he was asleep downstairs when ever i came down he would instandly be awake and want to sleep on my lap & he would only let me feed him, no one else otherwise he wouldn't eat it.

I turned 20 this August just gone & 3 months later he got ran over Sad

I had him since i was 2 and we had never been apart for more than a night.

Now its just getting harder and harder, i have 4 other cats but there all still young and don't care much for cuddles like he did.

But every time i thought/think of suicide i thought of how i could do it but every method just seems pointless, ivnever actually tried it though, everytime i thought of his face it just made me wanna keep going & now its got to the point where i just can't do it.

Now the only things i have left of him is a t-shirt full of his cat hairs that i refuse to was, hasn't been washed now for a full year and i intend to keep it that way ( i don't wear t thought ^.^ ), 1 picture which you can hardly see his face Sad & his cat bowl which i have hung on my bedroom wall and havn't taken it down since last year & every night i give it a lil kiss and say goonight buddy, which tbh makes the feelings a bit worse but i can't stop.

Sorry for boring you, i didn't think id type this much but i got caught up in the moment, lol.
Me, Maybe talking to a close friend or going outside and riding my ATV.
Try something that draws your mind away from the idea.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
(11-16-2010, 01:33 PM)Cybra Wrote: what helps you guys over being suicidal?
maximum doseage of cymbalta [an SNRI],see the LD pyschologist every week to work on making stuff better to cope with,and a kickass local mp who am currently in the process of contacting,due to being completely let down by social services,the scumbags have removed an entire part of funding meaning am now forcibly housebound,on a par with criminals in jail.
thanks to their actions and it not being recognised in self early enough, was diagnosed with severe major depressive disorder and pyschosis through neglect of the MDD.

a lot of people think they can be cured with anti depressants but its no magic pill,certainly not for those whos depression is reactive to a situation not neurobiologicaly caused,or a mixture of both like it is in own case.

cure as many issues going wrong in life as possible,get a better quality of life,get a routine going each day of doing basic things and building it up.
try not to isolate self if possible,as this is when head can start thinking all sorts of bad stuff.

HendR,
suicidal thoughts or feelings,as well as being suicidal are not always in response to wanting to permenantly disappear.
it is regulary known to be in response to someone reaching and getting past the personal tolerance levels for coping that the person has,whether its to do with physical or mental pain,or bad situations going on.
so it isnt always that the person doesnt want to live,but that they want escape the accute mental/physical suffering they are under.

Katz,
theres nothing wrong with that-everyone reacts differently,some people coudnt give a stuff about the suffering of animals and some woud whinge about people who do miss their pets,but personaly dont even react to any people disappearing but have got real attachments to animals so do react to them going,and find it hard hitting to no matter how long ago.

so its not up to anyone else how we feel,if want to talk about him do so.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicidal Thoughts TheKiller 5 870 08-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Calcium
  Girlfriend Suicidal Suicide 9 1,730 02-08-2012, 06:15 AM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Suicidal experiences? DaBaws 9 1,071 03-06-2011, 07:11 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk
  Friend is Suicidal 9 905 12-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Last Post: FamousMassacre