Support Forums

Full Version: suicidal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
what helps you guys over being suicidal?
Learning, exercising, drawing, listening to music.
(11-16-2010, 01:44 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]Learning, exercising, drawing, listening to music.

what happens if you realise these are just distractions?
and that your still not getting anywhere in general?
Then make them get you places, pick a occupation you like, walk around and meet new people. It's all about what you want, and what you need to do to get it. Focus on being happy, and eventually you will be.
(11-16-2010, 01:53 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]Then make them get you places, pick a occupation you like, walk around and meet new people. It's all about what you want, and what you need to do to get it. Focus on being happy, and eventually you will be.

Thanks for your reply... Thankyou...
No problem =)
Surfing the net,playing basketball,doing parkour & much more.
Once i wanted to suicide cause my gf dumped + cheated on me but.. in the end i didn't.
I'M STILL ALIVE BABY XD
talk to people, share your feelings
(11-16-2010, 01:33 PM)OhThatsYummy Wrote: [ -> ]what helps you guys over being suicidal?

How about realizing that committing suicide is the most selfish thing a person can do? It sounds harsh but think about it, when you're gone, the people that are affected the most are the people you left behind. It would be a shame to put so many people through that much pain.
Whats the only thing you can do once, even if you liked it? Commit Suicide l0l.

Just read jokes and don't suicide.
Pages: 1 2 3 4