Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
suicidal?
@Silent Scream - i hate people out there who don't care for animals, im starting up a forum soon dedicated to animal care & hopfully will have a little charity section to help charitys out there.

& as for your probablem at leaste you still have us lot Smile
I go to the gym 5 days a week so it takes up alot of time and relives stress and stops me thinking about stuff too much.
find someone you care about dearly and then devote your entire life to making them safe and happy, if you dont want/care about your life then give it to someone else.
(12-13-2010, 11:24 AM)gilzar Wrote: find someone you care about dearly and then devote your entire life to making them safe and happy, if you dont want/care about your life then give it to someone else.

That sounds kinda romantic & very good advice ^_^

(12-13-2010, 01:13 PM)Katz Wrote: That sounds kinda romantic & very good advice ^_^
Thank you, before i met her i was very depressed and thought of killing myself everyday since i thought i had no purpose or reason to live, then i met her. She was an angel, she showed me kindness when no one else did and it was then that i found my purpose and reason to get up in the morning, for her. I look at my life differently now and i love it. Before i had no motivation or dreams, now i do everything for her and her happiness is my dream. The best way to describe it is the scene from "Grendel" when he goes to the dragon to ask him what is the purpose of life if you cant die(or something like that) and the wise Dragon says: Find your treasure and sit on it, Meaning if you have no other reason to live then find something dear to you and protect it with everything you have. That is how i live my life now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicidal Thoughts TheKiller 5 870 08-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Calcium
  Girlfriend Suicidal Suicide 9 1,730 02-08-2012, 06:15 AM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Suicidal experiences? DaBaws 9 1,071 03-06-2011, 07:11 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk
  Friend is Suicidal 9 905 12-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Last Post: FamousMassacre