Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paper Wings
(11-15-2010, 08:55 PM)Infinity Wrote: I do like the original one indeed. Since I hate all that anime "sh*t" people put up lol. I'm too old to be a fan of that kind of stuff. It's more kid stuff to me. This puts too much emphasis on just the character. And unless you are going to add extra lighting effects like most anime fans do.. I'd suggest you keep it like this, since I predicted that it would look too plain, if this is what your going for, for a finished image.

This takes away the mythical/mysterious appearance.

The first one looks like a fading angel. This one looks like a sticker on a background.

If you were going to add effects to make the image more full, then I would reconsider changing the opacity to full.
Alright, thanks for your input.
Off the record I'v never seen or liked anime. I just chose this because I liked the guy :p.
[Image: pineapple.gif]
(11-15-2010, 09:10 PM)Pineapple Wrote: Alright, thanks for your input.
Off the record I'v never seen or liked anime. I just chose this because I liked the guy :p.

Well when you see it in the near future, you can tell me what you think of it lol Smile

Type anime in google if you are curious. Edit: wow google images does a horrible job of showing it. Who would have thought it could be so unaccurate?

heres anime for you:
[Image: rbhs_ryoko015.jpg?=123]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Banner / wall paper kind of thing Psychosis 2 524 10-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Psychosis