Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer Issues (Desktop)
You should be able to move your windows to another hard drive, cd, dvd, or anything as long as u can boot up. First though, do you have RAID on your current HD? If so, RAID 1,2, or 5?
DONT put .rars on dekstop.. ON DEKSTOP ONLY SHORTCUTS SHOULD BE!!!
i have a free service of cleaning up your computer pm me! i can make it to fly! Big Grin
Good move, backup your data, The harddisk makes noise soon you will rattle noise which will be dead soon
The thing that fell down is correctly called a Tower.
Open your tower and check if a RAM chip fell out.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
check SMART Diagnostics by using either HDD Tune, HD Sentinel, Everest.

then post it here.
Had the same problem, my tower ate a fist from the left side though.
What I did is, remove every part except for the processor (you would need a thermal paste for it, and I didn't).
Re add all parts that you took out, start the computer.
If it makes the exact same sounds, then it's probably your HDD. It has bad sectors or it got damaged when your tower fell.
Try replacing it with an another HDD. If it makes that noise, then it's probably your processor.
If I were you I would bring your computer to Geek Squad or something at Best Buy, if something is wrong internally just tell your manufacturer that your computer never fell and it just broke. They should replace it free of charge.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steam Issues. MineCrack 3 2,032 01-06-2012, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Quizzical
  Connect Desktop computer to my Laptop muzokh 7 2,237 01-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Last Post: muzokh
  Graphics driver issues Magiicâ„¢ 5 1,348 11-15-2010, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Ck1.3Staff