Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Ops' Theater Mode?
I just love when all my mates are in a party in a theater lobby watching our games haha. What do you think of the system? Also no nubz can hack cause Treyarch can watch them, also you can report.
i personally dont like watching games in theater ive already played or from a friend :o
[Image: LiGzX.png]

I love theater mode.
Now when I get a lucky kill I can actually know what happened without in being a game winning kill cam.
Theater mode is great. You can actually create montages without having your capture card running all day.
It's amazing. Uploaded a little video on YT.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqzIww4VG_c[/yt]
It's something so many free FPS's already had.
But it's cool they added it too.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
I don't know, i love it but i hate it. I love the feature, but not how you can't choose what to record and how they get deleted if you don't make them public.

im not sure if they get deleted now?
Its good, but they need to sort out the online website theatre although it is only in the beta stage.
I think im geting stocked by my friends sometimes, and that Treyarch is watching me ;x. Its like that feeling you get that "Someone's watching You"
Well I think the theater mode is pretty cool. It looks like it did copy it from Halo 3. But I really can't say that much because of how Halo Reach came out with the running and all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifa 13 or CoD Black Ops 2 glitches for xbox 360????????? robgh1 3 1,408 07-11-2013, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  [XBOX ]Playing Black Ops All Night, Join Me. F.ate 8 1,905 02-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Last Post: chasejjj
  Why do you hate Black Ops? Mayhem 74 20,766 11-06-2011, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Zombot
  [black-ops] Me trying to snipe Digital-Punk 7 995 11-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Starstruck
  COD Black Ops: Weapons Guide: Commando [11/07/2011] BlackChaos 6 3,592 10-21-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Virus1x