Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Message
I've only got one PM to date.

Time to send myself some PM's.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
(11-13-2010, 01:07 PM)Infinity Wrote: lol i'd even use my computer notepad.exe before doing that. If you use up too much space in your PM inbox other people can't PM you. I'm not sure how much space we have available yet though.

oh no lol I put the link there because I wanted to use it with a different computer. Otherwise I would of made the link a favourite.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(11-13-2010, 03:38 PM)Untouch Wrote: oh no lol I put the link there because I wanted to use it with a different computer. Otherwise I would of made the link a favourite.

You need a USB buddy Smile And make shortcuts to the links on a USB. lol, even then you can bring all your psd files, or image formats by your USB to show them off to others on different computers too
lol nah it was for a powerpoint presentation and i had it on the usb but my crappy old computer didn't recognise it and I needed it printed. I havn't got my laptop linked to the printer yet. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what is happening in HF ?[message to Omni ] Breakbot 3 495 07-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Sam