Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Message
You can PM yourself... I just found that out lol.
I've done this all to often, trying to add an extra reply to a PM after I've sent the first one I somehow end up sending it to myself sometimes. It's weird but yeh.

It's not like Email where I send my self stuff to remember because here we have our personal note pad. That's a useful tool.
I do it sometimes, incase I need something. Like a pass for something etc.
(11-12-2010, 02:18 AM)Sam Wrote: It's not like Email where I send my self stuff to remember because here we have our personal note pad. That's a useful tool.

In my situation, I always end up forgetting about tools such as the personal notepad and will end up PM'ing myself to save quick notes anyways. Plus, my inbox is easily accessible from anywhere.
I usually PM myself notes Tongue.
[Image: pineapple.gif]
Sometimes I go to my sent messages and hit reply, so I actually reply to myself accidentally.
Wow, that's pretty cool. I never you could do that.
Well, I knew that as soon as I started using MyBB, I have done that to my self many times but I do not have a clue why.
I just like seeing the blue bar. It's a nice blue.. Calming.. Lets you know people want to talk to you.
(11-12-2010, 03:37 PM)Extra Wrote: I just like seeing the blue bar. It's a nice blue.. Calming.. Lets you know people want to talk to you.

except when u find out you only get them from yourself xD hehe

but yeh i feel the same way. i get a msg it feels nice (:

*and i didnt know this: trying it out now Roflmao
[Image: LiGzX.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what is happening in HF ?[message to Omni ] Breakbot 3 496 07-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Sam