Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB Anything.
If you have a Usb thumbdrive/stick/Pendrive you know there useful...Well the case of mine broke so I made it into this:
[Image: 39908208.jpg]

Pretty sweet right? Thats a tiny duck from a quarter machine xD USB sticks are that small! Just take a knife, work your way around the casing, pry it apart and carefully take out the innards of it ;D Place it anywhere! A USB orange,sock,dorito chip bag, soda can, bracelet, necklace, anything. For the duck I just took the same knife and cut a slit in the duck, then forced the USB drive into it. No glue needed!
That's pretty cool Big Grin Duck USB. I have loads of little bits and bobs I could stick on the end of mine. I've got like ten :S
Ahha I know right? I'm a huge lover of customization, If I can't change every little detail of something to my liking It bugs me (Like games for instance) So I've so far made a duck usb and a glove usb. It's pretty funny to have your index finger shoved into a usb port xD
Lol, So when you need to take the usb somewhere, your going to stick that duck in your pocket?
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
Yes. Yes I am.
Wow lol

never seen anything similar before Big Grin
haha thats pretty sick (:

looks nice and very "unique"
[Image: LiGzX.png]

xD Thanks! Think of the possibilities!
Haha awesome. Check out these: http://www.geekcivilization.com/10-aweso...ou-choose/

I also ordered one from Dealextreme.. gonna take like 2 months to ship though xD
Awww, that's cute ^^ Great idea, and very unique!

I may do that to my old USB...now what should I make it into is the question.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random USB device failure. O'Harrell 8 1,571 06-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Last Post: ImStalkinYaMom
  Monitor, wireless card and USB devices won't wake up from sleep mode Ruzlier 7 2,826 08-18-2011, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Mono
  Universal Serial Bus Ports Disabled? USB Flashdrives unreadable? Resistance 4 1,592 05-17-2011, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Boomer
  Looking for a new USB flash drive Solidify 18 2,497 03-31-2011, 02:37 PM
Last Post: h4yr0
  Slow USB Transfer Rate Solidify 8 2,910 01-28-2011, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Solidify