Support Forums

Full Version: USB Anything.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you have a Usb thumbdrive/stick/Pendrive you know there useful...Well the case of mine broke so I made it into this:
[Image: 39908208.jpg]

Pretty sweet right? Thats a tiny duck from a quarter machine xD USB sticks are that small! Just take a knife, work your way around the casing, pry it apart and carefully take out the innards of it ;D Place it anywhere! A USB orange,sock,dorito chip bag, soda can, bracelet, necklace, anything. For the duck I just took the same knife and cut a slit in the duck, then forced the USB drive into it. No glue needed!
That's pretty cool Big Grin Duck USB. I have loads of little bits and bobs I could stick on the end of mine. I've got like ten :S
Ahha I know right? I'm a huge lover of customization, If I can't change every little detail of something to my liking It bugs me (Like games for instance) So I've so far made a duck usb and a glove usb. It's pretty funny to have your index finger shoved into a usb port xD
Lol, So when you need to take the usb somewhere, your going to stick that duck in your pocket?
Yes. Yes I am.
Wow lol

never seen anything similar before Big Grin
haha thats pretty sick (:

looks nice and very "unique"
xD Thanks! Think of the possibilities!
Haha awesome. Check out these: http://www.geekcivilization.com/10-aweso...ou-choose/

I also ordered one from Dealextreme.. gonna take like 2 months to ship though xD
Awww, that's cute ^^ Great idea, and very unique!

I may do that to my old USB...now what should I make it into is the question.
Pages: 1 2