Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My God.
(12-01-2010, 02:02 PM)Extra Wrote: I have alot of reasons but mainly I believe people created him to feel less lonely, You know how little kids create imaginary friends? It's because their lonely. Can you imagine how afraid we would all be if we really though it was just us? There would be murders, fires, everything horrible -- worse than now. Why would we be nice if were alone? There is no answer to "Is there a God?" It's opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i believe that is there is a god looking over us, but like i said, everyone is entitled to their own faith and in what they believe. There are different religions in this world, we all think ours is right, and in our minds, we are right for doing so.
(11-29-2010, 10:19 AM)RANA Wrote: put your hope in GOD and see how things get better

tried putting my hope in obama... crap didnt go to well
and for OP very good!
slowly getting better
Nice poem. If the Christian God was really a loving god we wouldn't have all this crime, poverty and wars.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
After reading this, it flows very nicely, but I have to say something on the content of the poem.
wow.. that was rly good.. you should try and publish it in a magazine or something
(12-04-2010, 12:36 AM)Kate Wrote: After reading this, it flows very nicely, but I have to say something on the content of the poem.

You just copied what I said? Omg
Great writing man, I was amazed once I finished reading it Hehe

[Image: E16Zp.png]

300+ [Love BuNDy]
Click my signature to donate some money to the Thermal Fund.

It's Tayla Gang or drink and die~
(11-09-2010, 06:53 PM)Extra Wrote:
When buildings burn and babies die, where is your God? Is he in the sky? Does he look down and watch with his eyes? the buildings burn and people die? Does he lift a finger and make it end? Or just a spirit that he sends? When we kneel down and pray aloud? Does he climb off of his cloud? Does he come and set us free? From death and sin and poverty? Does he zap us shoes for our feet? Or a roof for our head, or meat to eat? Or does he watch, with his eyes, from his cloud up in the skies, just looking down with a dismayed face, wondering why he created this race? To me he isn't in that cloud, he doesn't watch or wonder aloud, he doesn't sit up in the sky, because theres no God, just you.. and I.
WoW Bro, really nice IMO. Can I give a suggestion though? The sentence starting with "Does he zap us shoes for our feet? Or a roof for our head, or meat to eat?". I think that could use a little revising, maybe something like, "Does he put the shoes on our feet, or feed us our meat, or put a roof over our heads?" or you can put something like that.

Also, why do you think he doesn't do any of these that you stated? I think he does, he just does it so it doesn't look like he did it. He wants you to believe he did it. Just my opinion though. lol Don't want to start a war on Atheism and what not. Although I can understand why you think like this, due to the world we live in, with all the lies and deceit we are forced to deal with, it is very rare to find a true christian or muslim. Ninja
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

I don't believe in a God because of the human nature. The bottom line is every person thinks that their right, and if everyone thinks their right, is anyone right? Are the bud-hists going to heaven, or the Christians? The Muslims or the agnostics? They all think that they have the right religion. Some believe in multiple Gods, some believe in one. Nobody has proof, nobody has an answer. It's faith and opinions. So if I wanted to talk about my religion who do I go to? An Atheist who will try and convince me there is no God, or a Christian who will try and teach me there is a God, Their God? Answer, neither. They both try to convince me their right. I follow what I believe, not what others want me to.
(12-04-2010, 05:25 PM)Extra Wrote: I don't believe in a God because of the human nature. The bottom line is every person thinks that their right, and if everyone thinks their right, is anyone right? Are the bud-hists going to heaven, or the Christians? The Muslims or the agnostics? They all think that they have the right religion. Some believe in multiple Gods, some believe in one. Nobody has proof, nobody has an answer. It's faith and opinions. So if I wanted to talk about my religion who do I go to? An Atheist who will try and convince me there is no God, or a Christian who will try and teach me there is a God, Their God? Answer, neither. They both try to convince me their right. I follow what I believe, not what others want me to.
Thats true I suppose, but Christians and Muslims try to convert so many people that they actually scaring them off and crap, yet in reality they're not Christians themselves, their just frauds who pretended to be a Christian and "better" people. A True and righteous Christian or Muslim should not judge others or do half the crap a "Christian" these days would do. I am neither Christian nor Muslim, I am merely a believer of my own, I read the Holy books and try to grasp some sense out of them, but only God can truly show me the path to righteousness, not books handed down by people for over 2000 years. I have my own beliefs and choose to be smart about it. I hope you find your truth because it would be mad to believe any radical religious say these days.
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.