Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.63 Average
Ok, just pointing it out
(11-07-2010, 08:07 AM)Sam Wrote: Members can rate how they like, opinions differ. What exactly would you want staff to do about this?

Is it even possible to revoke ratings? Pinch
[Image: FILE.php]
First passed PL on SF.
(11-07-2010, 08:07 AM)Sam Wrote: Members can rate how they like, opinions differ. What exactly would you want staff to do about this?

There ya go.
Answer Solved.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Personally I don't see this as a problem, I rate threads often although when I rate a thread it's normally because it's good. I would just leave crap threads alone unless they had a high rating not worth it.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Staff can't change people's opinions, this isn't a problem at all and I think you're just trying to stir up a problem out of nothing. The irony is that this thread is rated 1 star.
In my opinion this isn't a problem. We don't receive reports for thread ratings nor is it ever been a problem. I don't see how it can be.

If someone decides to rate a thread one star when it deserves five then if it truly does then other members will boost it up. I personally don't rate threads by the stars but but by the comments the thread has received.

Staff cannot see who has rated a thread nor can they remove or change thread ratings, there is nothing we can do even if it was a problem.
(11-07-2010, 08:18 PM)Sam Wrote: Staff cannot see who has rated a thread nor can they remove or change thread ratings, there is nothing we can do even if it was a problem.

Omniscient can add that plug-in though, if he wishes.
(11-06-2010, 11:28 AM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Thats just messed up, people work hard on the code and peoples rate it a one star; especially the fact that it works -.-', stop abusing the rating system. Now thats screwed up, mods should do something about it, something.

If there isn't a post to indicate why someone starred a thread poorly, I wouldn't take the rating seriously.

p.s. I clicked your adf.ly link. Smile
Does it really matter what the rating says? I dont even look at those stars when I go into a thread, because i know that its mostly just opinion. I could think its awesome compared to someone else.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
What can the staff do about all of this.. I would love to know?
(11-10-2010, 01:30 AM)Malmoc Wrote: What can the staff do about all of this.. I would love to know?

Read the thread then... It has cleary been stated that staff can't do anything.