Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.63 Average
Ok, just pointing it out
Really, I mean REALLY? Thats just messed up, people work hard on the code and peoples rate it a one star; especially the fact that it works -.-', stop abusing the rating system. Now thats screwed up, mods should do something about it, something.

[Image: 33fbw92.png]

Haters, cut the crap.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
What are you showing here? More specifically, why show the last posts column? If you're implying those in the last post column performed the rating, then you're wrong. I can't recall ever rating a thread here at SF; let alone a one star rate.

Regardless, one starring a thread isn't abusing it. The thread rating is just a poll; you rate it what you thought of it. A one star just means the person didn't care for your code.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
Yeah it isn't abusing it and Disease I'm assuming he means in the coding section and I saw my thread rated 1 star and you know what ? that's fine by me if people don't like my work the program is simple yes but it works and it will be constantly worked on. I'm actually working on using "threads" to keep it from lagging up if anyone cares to help I'll give you credit in the updated version.
[Image: sfsig.png]
(11-06-2010, 02:46 PM)XxX-Sniper-XxX Wrote: Yeah it isn't abusing it and Disease I'm assuming he means in the coding section and I saw my thread rated 1 star and you know what ? that's fine by me if people don't like my work the program is simple yes but it works and it will be constantly worked on. I'm actually working on using "threads" to keep it from lagging up if anyone cares to help I'll give you credit in the updated version.

Are you kidding? Your program was almost perfect! Thumbsup

Its those damn trolls you gotta' watch out for!
(11-06-2010, 02:27 PM)Disease Wrote: What are you showing here? More specifically, why show the last posts column? If you're implying those in the last post column performed the rating, then you're wrong. I can't recall ever rating a thread here at SF; let alone a one star rate.

Regardless, one starring a thread isn't abusing it. The thread rating is just a poll; you rate it what you thought of it. A one star just means the person didn't care for your code.

Its abusing when you rate the whole column one star... Unless they all have nothing to do with VB.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Thanks for thinking the program is great like I said I'm currently working on it some more to update it to make it better and easier to use the next version will ignore the system 32 folders and won't hang up on big drives.
[Image: sfsig.png]
We should be able to view who rated the thread if possible, then we can identify who is doing this frequently.
Admins can check right? Who posted when, who rated what. Just send one a message, and point it out. Plus it might be more than one person, who said it was just one guy?
The rating system is opinion based. It works on an average, if one person rates 2 stars then another 4 it'll go to the average; 3. Not much you can do really.
I'm pretty sure that was just one person rage rating all threads.
Members can rate how they like, opinions differ. What exactly would you want staff to do about this?