Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Dashboard.
It does look quite cool, however it's practically the same as the last one, but different colour scheme; and the edges are sharper on the boxes
(11-07-2010, 05:35 AM)LMCampbell Wrote: I think it looks good.
It's smooth and has a nice finished look to it.

I think it's an improvement, but I don't think the difference is enough to warrant it being a great update.
Yea I agree it's not that much of a change but it is an improvement. The only think that annoys me is how when someone is talking in a party it sounds like there in a tunnel.
IMHO, the dashboard is to bright :/
I've not seen it, I want to, though =o.
(11-07-2010, 09:24 PM)Pill Wrote: IMHO, the dashboard is to bright :/
I had also noticed that it's pretty bright to, so I just turned the screen brightness down a little bit.
The Dashboard is to white, other than that i love it.
I think the whole update is terrible. listen to other people talk. Now it actually sound like people are talkin through mics. I also hate the noise that it makes when u join or leave a party
it looks plain and ugly too me,,and the new party sucks ass because the voices are all weirdd :X
I didn´t liked it. I liked how it had a curvi style. Also everything its too bright, if you are playing a obscure game like bioshock with the lights off and get the guide out its going to hurt youre eyes
Yea the whole voices deal is just plain annoying. They just sound to distint and just weird.