Support Forums

Full Version: New Dashboard.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What do you guys think of the new dashboard? I personally like it it just has a look that seems cool. Although it's going to take some time to get use to. So what do you guys think?
I'm not going to lie...I hate it. I also hate that they made the voices in party chat sound like people are talking through tunnels. I like how it is very boxy looking though Smile
Looks better and the audio codec that they put in it makes people sound like their normal self.
So you're saying that people sounding different now makes them sound normal?
(11-03-2010, 08:22 PM)Shelby Wrote: [ -> ]So you're saying that people sounding different now makes them sound normal?

Yes, people on my list i could barely understand. Now i can clearly understand them with their accents.
Ok! That makes more sense! Ok, maybe that is a good thing. But maybe not...But i like the look better overall Smile
(11-03-2010, 08:26 PM)Shelby Wrote: [ -> ]Ok! That makes more sense! Ok, maybe that is a good thing. But maybe not...But i like the look better overall Smile

Oh yeah i love it to. I also love when you go into the party the little bing it makes Smile
Haha I love those sound effects too! The people at xbox really know how to tickle my fancy ;)
Haha, they know how to tickle mine as well Smile
they are pro fancy ticklers Smile
Pages: 1 2 3