Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Am I too skinny? o.o
Yea you look a little skinny, i say go to the gym work out and you will get a nice build.
[Image: breaky.png]
Look fine to me, not too skinny in my opinion.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
Why are you people even worried about being too skinny. God i wish that was a problem I had.
[Image: Respect.png]
Show Respect, Earn Respect.
An almost legal teen (XVII), social media whore, politics and technology lover. Good at misanthropy.
In my opinion you're a little bit skinnier than you should be but that's nothing too important. Just don't keep loosing weight Smile Get some muscles so you can gets really good looking abs Tongue
Stop the Bleeding|Rescue is Possible|Love is the Movement
[Image: 70315.png]
|Hope is real,Help is real|
Your too skinny in my opinion.
I think it is average actually - not too skinny. Just alright for your age.
In my opinion you look little thin bro , But what you should do is .. gain some fat (not much).
Then when that's done . You straight go to a gym and work with your muscles & come back and show us those 6-pack Big Grin
But seriously before you start to train at the gym you need to gain some fat . Otherwise your pack will look so grosse.
[Image: 6fp9it.png]
You look like an anorexic (no offence). I Presume you are around 6 Foot Tall? Maybe put on 20/30 Pounds, you might look more normal. Also, could your pose get any gayer Smile
I wouldn't say you're too skinny, just about right actually.

Me however, I'm over weight. A great athlete, just over weight.
140 isn't skinny. But you look a lot less then 140 in that picture. Gain a little weight.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm very skinny - I need to take action fast - Thank you manele2011 13 1,917 03-17-2012, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Candyshop