Support Forums

Full Version: Am I too skinny? o.o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 2cmnord.jpg]

Before anyone said it's not me, the post about losing weight was my friend posting from my computer.

I weigh 140 last time I checked
Awww a heart just for us? Smile

You look like the typical skinny teen, some muscle, don't look underweight or anything, I would say you're fine.
(11-02-2010, 08:59 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]Awww a heart just for us? Smile

You look like the typical skinny teen, some muscle, don't look underweight or anything, I would say you're fine.

It's actually a tattoo. :3
yeah not being gay or something Tongue ur looking fine
Your a bit thin IMHO but you look tall? 6 foot or there abouts. If so then thats a good build.
If your shorter then your a bit under IMHO.
Still its better to be thin than over weight.
Being thin is healthy. Developing some healthy muscle or body fat could also prove to be useful though.
id say just a bit too skinny, but if your tall then im not suprised because alot of people that are 6ft + are really skinny with no muscle which idk why because im 6'3 and i have crap loads of muscle. i say just get some muscle and you should be fine.
Try to eat more + work out, youll gain more muscle & get a proper form (not too skinny, not too fat)
grow a little muscle dude Smile
Grow some muscle, and cut the diet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5