Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Am I too skinny? o.o
put some meat on them bones kid Smile you look a bit too skinny. but if you're tall some people are lanky that way.
Yea, your way too skinny. If you arnt homosexual, get some better clothes. Go eat a ton of mcdonalds, or something.
(12-24-2010, 11:18 AM)Toxhicide Wrote: Yea, your way too skinny. If you arnt homosexual, get some better clothes. Go eat a ton of mcdonalds, or something.

I don't like you. I just don't.

OP I think you should work out more to gain a little more muscle. Also, don't change your style cause ub3r l33t h4xx0rz don't like it.
get some meat on them bones kid. not fat. get some muscle go work out.
Maybe gain just a tad bit of weight and you'll be good. (no homo)
Grow some muscle,
then lose the tattoo.
Cultures around the world have they thought the ideal body. Such preferences may be related to body modification, transmission, display of status or wealth. Food to eat a lot of heat after exercise - weight gain for some people try to fast, this is a tricky one, because when they are with their prior training, they do not starve. Therefore, attempts to load the calories in their minds is the last thing.
(01-03-2011, 08:31 AM)haydenaddison Wrote: Cultures around the world have they thought the ideal body. Such preferences may be related to body modification, transmission, display of status or wealth. Food to eat a lot of heat after exercise - weight gain for some people try to fast, this is a tricky one, because when they are with their prior training, they do not starve. Therefore, attempts to load the calories in their minds is the last thing.

One of you guys is going to get someone hurt one day, you shouldn't post if you have no clue what you're talking about. I know you just want to help but honestly where do you get your information from?

Heat is the last thing you want after working out, you need a cool down period of about 30-45 minutes before even showering, otherwise it can stretch your skin as your muscles are still "pumped up".

I won't even attempt to correct the rest as it looks like google translate after it got hit by a plane...
My bones are skinny as a boarder!
Honest, I'm too much skinny.
Hey look it's justin beiber.

Anyway, try to get some muscle.
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm very skinny - I need to take action fast - Thank you manele2011 13 1,917 03-17-2012, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Candyshop