Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[EaZy TuToRiAl] How to Block 99.9% of Ads on Google Chrome [EaZy TuToRiAl]
Hello, you probably clicked this thread because you would like to have all these crappy ads you see gone, probably even the one you see in YouTube videos. Heres how it works by adding an extension into Google Chrome. When you install, you'll see a privacy warning message. This is because AdBlock needs to run code on every web page; it doesn't actually look at any private information or your browsing history.
Now, I am sure you would like to know how the hell to get rid of those annoying and crappy ads that you click on by mistake, loading a windows forever, then get in a "mouse trap" when clicking the X... Etc... Now this tutorial will show you how to get rid of that bull crap. Allow me to demonstrate!

Give It A Try. Won't Hurt + Removable. Also if you right click on an Ad, you can go to the Adblock Option > Block this ad. Easy as that.

Open Up Google Chrome, the Webbrowser.
Visit This Link
Hit the blue install button and the a dialog will pop-up, hit OK. Then possibly restart your browser, and wallah! All ads that you usaully see and gone!

Any Cons? Yes.

Only problems are the following 2:
A Slower WebBrowser by 2%. (Like a bucket of sand at a beach)
And very, very few missing ads that have not been blocked.
Not Everything is Perfect.

Thanks for checking out my tutorial!... Enjoy an AdFree Webbrowser.

!KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!

Problemos? PM ME!
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Nice TUT, I'm sure some people with slower internet connections will love this. Pirate
Great , didnt know this before . I personally use firefox , but google chome is also great . Especially after knowing that its an Ad-free browser - Thanks to you . :-)
thanks for the dl maybe ill use it sometime.
[Image: icBx9Y.png]
Very Nice TuT ! !
Love this man !
Nice find, btw since it blocks the ads the ad owner still gets the traffic from us?
Thanks man, thanks a lot.
This was badly needed to me cause a lot of adverts bump off while surfing and it really irritates. Tongue
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com
This is hilarious. thanks dude

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tutorial] Intel Overclocking Guide tusku 27 6,781 02-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine
  Make Your Computer Faster By Installing Virtual Memory[Tutorial] ๖ۣۜмσg тιмєz 1 1,026 12-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Last Post: SkyWalker
  [Tutorial] How to Build a Custom PC Deltron 58 23,683 05-29-2011, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Deltron
  In-depth tutorial into how a processor works Splodge0007 8 3,117 03-27-2011, 08:11 PM
Last Post: SniperRiflezzzz
  NOT DONE!!! ~ [Tutorial] Make your own Ethernet cables! Scalise 5 3,770 03-24-2011, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Scalise