Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Java Hack
Yo people i find a great hack.....go to google and at address bar paste this

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++ }setInterval('A()',5); void(0);
It's Javascript and it's not a hack, lol. It's just simply a snippet for a cool effect. Good post nevertheless.
Doesn't work for me :S
[Image: mint.png]
(10-12-2009, 12:16 PM)TheDoctor Wrote: Doesn't work for me :S

Go to google images and do it. You need a page with a lot of images that are similar in size for it to work properly.
Its fun for the first couple of minutes.
But again, its not Java. Smile
My SMF Modifications:
http://anthony.vibrantvps.com/smf
Not exactly "great" or a "hack".
its quite cool but a long snippet so its a bit hard to show people i real life
hey, if you like my post then please give me +rep, it only takes two seconds but it will be greatly appreciated thanks!
I thought we weren't talking about hacks on this forum?

Anyway, it looks like a flying snake/dragon. Maybe you should have added in your guide to search "images" first, bring up a heap of pictures. Erase what's in the browsers address bar and then paste the code in your browsers address bar and push enter.

The code should be in a box.

Hello;

This isn't technically a hack, but merely a way to move around the objects on the webscreen. And it's only client sided. (Meaning the only one can view it, is the person who types it in the browser.)

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
Oh that's pretty cool. I don't know a lot about JavaScript but i think NetDisaster.com uses it and it is sweet.