Support Forums

Full Version: Java Hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yo people i find a great hack.....go to google and at address bar paste this

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++ }setInterval('A()',5); void(0);
It's Javascript and it's not a hack, lol. It's just simply a snippet for a cool effect. Good post nevertheless.
Doesn't work for me :S
(10-12-2009, 12:16 PM)TheDoctor Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work for me :S

Go to google images and do it. You need a page with a lot of images that are similar in size for it to work properly.
Its fun for the first couple of minutes.
But again, its not Java. Smile
Not exactly "great" or a "hack".
its quite cool but a long snippet so its a bit hard to show people i real life
I thought we weren't talking about hacks on this forum?

Anyway, it looks like a flying snake/dragon. Maybe you should have added in your guide to search "images" first, bring up a heap of pictures. Erase what's in the browsers address bar and then paste the code in your browsers address bar and push enter.

The code should be in a box.
Hello;

This isn't technically a hack, but merely a way to move around the objects on the webscreen. And it's only client sided. (Meaning the only one can view it, is the person who types it in the browser.)

-LS
Oh that's pretty cool. I don't know a lot about JavaScript but i think NetDisaster.com uses it and it is sweet.
Pages: 1 2