Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Video Tutorial] How to add Cmd Prompt to Context Menu (Right-Click)
(04-02-2011, 08:11 PM)Infinity Wrote: For .gif and bitmap images, etc... You wouldn't be able to use the command. I just kept it general and allowed all filetypes. I added the extension for the 64 bit ICO format support for my Photoshop though so it will allow me to open them as well.

it's one of the options in my context menu that I use quite a lot though Smile

You can basically open any file within any program though if you give it a location reference to the program you want it to be opened in. Very good though, I will add that download to the original post in this thread with credits to your profile. I don't always upload to my account on Mediafire so they get deleted sooner than I expect.

Yea, that's what I was worrying about with the Photoshop registry edit I made. I'm going to make one that is added on every context menu and then I'll re-upload it.

Thanks for the creds Smile
Well it isn't a big tutorial to be honest, but it's a nice one and I like it. It's also neat, so thanks for sharing.
(04-03-2011, 12:32 PM)VanCliffe Wrote: Well it isn't a big tutorial to be honest, but it's a nice one and I like it. It's also neat, so thanks for sharing.

If it was a big tutorial no one would read it, there's a difference between big and quality. However no more detail was needed in order for members to follow along and understand.
Thank you that is very usefull Big Grin
Ok, http://rapidshare.com/files/455760641/Op....reghere's a new "Open with Photoshop" registry edit that appears on a right click for any file extension.

Please replace the link in the OP with this one. Enjoy Oui
Alright, the original post. Consider it updated. Full credits to you Nemmyy Smile
You have any ideas on how do I add the Desktop button in my Favorites? I kind of lost it -.-
(04-04-2011, 01:12 PM)VanCliffe Wrote: You have any ideas on how do I add the Desktop button in my Favorites? I kind of lost it -.-

Where are your favorites? Explain more and we can help you.
[Image: AyQVi.png]

Here, hope this is a great explanation.
(04-04-2011, 01:30 PM)VanCliffe Wrote: [Image: AyQVi.png]

Here, hope this is a great explanation.

Navigate to C:\Users\Username\Desktop in Windows Explorer and then right click on Favorites and select 'Add current location to Favorites'
Or right click on Favorites and select 'Restore favorite links'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TuToRiAl] Change Command Prompt Text Color [TuToRiAl] Resistance 63 24,549 01-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  FileTerminator Batch/CMD Script AceInfinity 1 886 08-31-2011, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Prominent
  FileSort v1.00 CMD Script AceInfinity 7 1,738 08-30-2011, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Prominent
  [TuToRiAl][ReAd Me] Introducing Windows's Best Friend, Taskkill [ReAd Me][TuToRiAl] Resistance 2 2,472 04-19-2011, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Spectrum
  How To Run Command Prompt When "Disabled" Resistance 11 3,926 03-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Resistance