Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Vs Rottweiler
Title says it ^

Which one would win? Smile
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
Honestly, this makes no sense at all
I don't know how to say this more politely because I don't mean to insult you in any way, but, can you please stop posting nonsense and low quality threads here and on HF. I'm sorry, if you don't have anything to offer please don't post a thread. You're not so bad with the posts but once again if you have nothing of value to say please don't. It will be better off for you and the community.

Thanks.
-Mini mod -paradox- (Expecting a warning but I had to say it)
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
(10-27-2010, 04:34 PM)-paradox- Wrote: I don't know how to say this more politely because I don't mean to insult you in anyway, but, can you please stop posting nonsense and low quality threads here and on HF. I'm sorry, if you don't have anything to offer please don't post a thread. You're not so bad with the posts but if you have nothing of value to say please don't. It will be better off for you and the community.

Thanks.

I agree with this well written post
Oh ok, my bad then. Sorry guys Tongue

*Kinda loll'd to myself*
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
(10-27-2010, 04:34 PM)-paradox- Wrote: I don't know how to say this more politely because I don't mean to insult you in any way, but, can you please stop posting nonsense and low quality threads here and on HF. I'm sorry, if you don't have anything to offer please don't post a thread. You're not so bad with the posts but once again if you have nothing of value to say please don't. It will be better off for you and the community.

Thanks.

You stealed all the words off my mouth. +1
Stop the Bleeding|Rescue is Possible|Love is the Movement
[Image: 70315.png]
|Hope is real,Help is real|
I'd recommend someone lock this as there is no legitimate high quality discussion to be held.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Rottweiler! illest 0 738 02-24-2013, 06:31 AM
Last Post: illest
  Zuki - The Rottweiler :) Egg 6 1,337 03-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Last Post: h3x3n
  Views on the 'Rottweiler' aka the devil dog. Bяian ♪ 16 6,441 07-05-2011, 08:43 AM
Last Post: ABlackFedora